Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday, January 13

What are your thoughts on this class so far? Easy? Hard? Informative? Frustrating? What have you learned so far? What do you want to learn? Explain yourself.

So far I have really enjoyed this class.  As of right now its been fairly easy but I'm sure as we move farther into the semester it will become more difficult.  I have learned a lot about Google chrome, blogger, Codecademy, and about the computer and all its functions.  I would love to go even farther in depth with blogger and other features because I really enjoy it.  I would also like to learn even more about coding because I know later on in life I will probably have to use HTML at some time or another.  I am very excited about taking this class and improving my technology skills throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment