Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday, January 16

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

I am currently a Junior at Blue Valley High School. Here I am involved in Girls Golf, Basketball, and a variety of clubs. I have been on the Varsity Girls golf team for 3 years, I played basketball my freshmen and sophomore year and this year I decided to manage for the freshmen team instead of playing. I joined Prom Committee this year and I have loved being a part of it. My favorite class this year is probably Chemistry. I love doing experiments and learning about different chemical reactions, I also really like my teacher Mr. Mann. This school year I'm looking forward to improving my GPA and getting involved in even more clubs. I want to make these last years at Blue Valley ones to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment