Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday, January 23



In my opinion, I feel kids these days are beyond spoiled. When I was younger kids were using flip phones and actually enjoying time outside when now they spend every day using their brand new I-Phone 6.  They also get just about anything they want when they want.  Its frustrating that this is what the world has come to but I guess that just goes to show how much times have changed. Unfortunately the way the world has changed almost feels like its trying to age the younger generations faster than it should.  Children in elementary school shouldn't have the luxury of having a phone in 3rd grade, that's way too early, but sadly that is what the social norm has become.  I wish kids could still enjoy their childhood instead of growing up way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment