Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday, January 26

Tell me about your weekend. Go.

Friday night I went to Coachs for dinner with my family and afterwards I hung out with my friend Kayleigh and we made Rice Krispie treats.  Saturday day I went to my grandparents house then shopping with my mom.  Afterwards I went home and watched the KU game with my dad.  Saturday night I went over to my aunts to do my cousins hair for their daddy daughter dance at Lakewood Elementary.  Two are in 4th grade and the other one is in 5th grade.  Afterwards I went and babysat my friends siblings while their parents were at a party.  Sunday day I worked from 11-2 at Coachs. When I got home my dad and I watched the Duke St. Johns game.  Afterwards I did my homework then went to my grandparents for dinner.  We had meatloaf and mashed potatoes then for dessert we had lemon cake. Once I got home I finished up some homework then went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment