Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday, January 20

Tell me all about your 3 day weekend! Share photos.


On Friday I went to Coach's for dinner with my friend Camille then afterwards we went to the boys basketball game. We left at half and went to Sonic to get some ice cream then just hung out. Saturday day I laid in bed because I woke up with an awful cold. I spent most of the day watching two seasons of Greys Anatomy on Netflix. Saturday night we went to my aunts house for dinner and to watch the KU game. Sunday day I also spent most of it in bed because my cold had gotten even worse so I watched lots of movies on Netflix. I watched Mean Girls, Step Up, and Freaky Friday. Sunday night I hung out with my mom and watched the football games, unfortunately the teams we wanted to win didn't. After the games we watched some movies that were on TV; The Proposal, Pitch Perfect, and The Blind Side. Monday day I went shopping with my mom for some new clothes and stuff for my room. Monday night I hung out with my dad and watched some KU basketball.  

No comments:

Post a Comment