Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday, January 12

Tell me about your weekend. What did you do? Upload a photo to your Google Drive and then insert the photo (or photos!) to your blog post to show me what all you did.

Friday night the Freshmen girls team had a game at Blue Valley Northwest.  I'm a manager for the Black Team (Sophomore), unfortunately they lost their game by a few points. The Gold Team (Freshmen) played afterwards and they were able to pull through with a win.  Saturday day I went to my grandparents house and help them take down Christmas decorations and visited with them for a while. Saturday night I went to work from 5-11. I work at Coach's on 135th and Antioch, they were fairly busy throughout the night due to all the football and basketball games being played but eventually it slowed down. Sunday day I went shopping with my mom and bought a new pair of converse and a sweetheart dress. Sunday night we went to my aunts house for my cousins 11th birthday party with the family.  We all watched the football game that was on and had cake and ice cream to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment