Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday, January 22

What do you find the most confusing and frustrating part of web design and HTML code so far? What would make it easier? What don't you understand? What do you understand? Explain yourself.


The things I find most confusing about HTML coding is that there's so many different codes we need to know so it gets confusing trying to remember which one to use. We've practiced enough on a daily basis which makes it easier to remember which codes to use but it can still be confusing. I understand how to change the style, color, and font of the text along with bringing in pictures and making an ordered list. I'm still confused on making a link tag, a lot of time it still doesn't work when I do it the first time. For the most part I find that the more I practice all the codes they're easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment