Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday, January 10

  



Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)? I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?

I feel like this quote will mean different things depending on where you are. At home I do all my homework but it doesn't take nearly as long because I have more focus. At school I feel like I get a lot more done but as the day goes on my focus slowly goes away. Part of the reason I don't get as much done at school is because of my surroundings. In many of my classes I sit by my friends and I talk to them all hour instead of doing something important related to the class. Another thing that becomes distracting is my phone. During class I will text my friends or be playing games even while the teacher is teaching and my focus for whats going on in the class wont be there. I think the context of this quote will be perceived in the right way depending on your surroundings and where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment