Monday, February 23, 2015

Friday, February 20



To prepare myself for the real world I would say our classes need to be based off things we are going to need to know how to do.  Such as, writing a check, depositing money into a bank account, and managing money.  Many students don't know how to do these basic real world skills and I can say I am one of them.  Yes it is important for us to continue to take our core classes but we also need to focus on things that will get us through life.  During the class period we would work on how to do these basic tasks and eventually put them to use.  These classes wouldn't be different from the ones I'm taking now because I would still be learning something.  In these classes I would say that I would take more away from them because that's something I feel is important to learn in life rather than some of the other things we do in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment