Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday, February 9

Tell me all about your weekend! I sure hope you have photos to share.

On Friday night I babysat coach Duggans son Michael while the freshmen girls had practice. Afterwards I hung out with some friends and we went to Jose Peppers for dinner, then went back to Kayleighs and watched Pitch Perfect. Saturday I was supposed to take the ACT but ended up not because I got sick that morning. I laid in bed the rest of the day then at 4 went into work. I got off work around 9 then came home and went to bed. Sunday morning I woke up then went to work again at 11. After work I went to my grandparents house and we all went out to dinner. After dinner I came home and watched some of the Grammy's while I did my homework. Overall it wasn't a very exciting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment