Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday, April 7

I think my website turned out really well.  I know how to use HTML and CSS really well so I was able to do a lot with this website.  After looking at other peoples website I would've added some pictures and a little more color to mine. I really liked the image I had at the top with my name in it, I thought using Photoshop was a lot of fun and I'm able to do lots of cool things with it.  As I was went around and viewed other peoples websites I saw some things I did and didn't like at all.

Things I Liked

  • Color Schemes 
  • Navigation
  • Images
  • Text Style
Things I Didn't Like
  • Not enough written about them
  • Some people didn't take it seriously
  • Colors didn't go well together
  • Spelling error
Overall I really liked my website and the way it turned out.  I thought it looked professional and had a nice color scheme to it.  I think if someone wanted to learn more about me they easily could with the website I designed.  It wasn't overwhelming with random colors and words, it was very professional. I think websites vary by looks based on who might be viewing it and what the person is like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment