Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday, March 10

Who do you look up to in your life? Why do you look up to them? Tell me about them and some of their characteristics that you admire.

I look up to my cousin Alyssa.  She has been a very successful person her whole life and I admire her for that.  She went to KU and there played on the girls golf team.  Now she is graduated and is living in California where she works at an office building.  In her free time she takes mission trips around the world to all different places for months on end.  The longest one she ever went on was for a year and every month she went to a new place.  Alyssa has always been my favorite cousin and shes always been very successful and had a great life.  I don't see her as much I used to when she lived here but I still talk to her every once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment